Friday, April 18, 2014

So Behind On Things

Hello Friends,
Sorry, I haven't been blogging, Alot has been going on, I haven't had the time to do anything. I just letting everyone know I am slow in blogging your store I am super sorry, Please don't be mad or upset that I haven't gotten your blog post up! I have tons of stuff in draft and I just haven't had the time to get to it. My second life has been picking up alot so i been alot of time with them.. 
I been trying to get my store up and running again and it just has been a struggle for me since I'm still super scared to do anything. but I'm getting there!
I promise I will get back on track of things but I cant make any promises. If you asked me to blog something and it not up from me PLEASE i ask you be Patience with me please.
I have alot going on. 
Anyhow, I went to baby pie and picked up her 50 Friday outfit. I love it. It a demin jumper thingy! You can wear it either without or with the jacket and I decided to wear it with the jacket cause you know it still bit cold for some people in real life! But I also took the flats off and wanted to run around without shoes silly me..
But i promise once things settle down ill be more then happy to blog again some stores. BUT right now i am so WAY behind on things! 


Credits:
Outfit:*Baby Pie* Gaby - Denim - TD Complete Outfit- Custom Mesh
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Norma" (Type B)(Citrine)
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Cheerful 5

No comments:

Post a Comment