Sunday, May 4, 2014

If You Think I'm Cute, You Should See My Mommy 240th Blog Post

Happy May Friends,
I hope you all had a great April!
It was up and down for me, But it settle down after awhile I guess
You can say! 
Not A lot is going on
I been trying to get back into making clothes again and getting our family mall
up and running and it seems i got some renters out there!
So May full of fun things
I went Over To All Little Things and this round was Mixed and Matcha
And I picked up the outfit from That's So Kyoot! I couldnt passed this up
It legging and tanks that say. If you think Im cute you should see my mommy and it also has in the dad verison to. I was laughing and i was like yup i need get this.
Everything at All the thing is 50L you cant go round so head over and pick up your very own outfits yourself! 
Also woodland started and this round is Sweets. Man I didnt go to crazy! but crazy enough that my lindens is mad at me LOL.. Mommy Played the Cutie Cake one for me and got me all of them watches and i wearing the rare rainbow one. So yah there tons of sweetness going on there too..

Also thank you to all my readers I have reached over 16k of veiws and writing y 240th blog post. I am getting better each time i write.. <3 div="" nbsp="">





&


Credits:
Outfit:{k} Think I'm Cute Top (Mommy Version) And{k} Capri Pants (Black)
Hair:[e] Parade - Brown 08
Skin:jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone C
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Bracelet:*CutieCakes* CottonCandy Watch (rainbow)  RARE
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Sandals:jk: Baby Jesus Sandals - Snow
Pose:Forget Me Not_ Everday Pose 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment