Thursday, May 29, 2014

Let It Go- Frozen

Hello Happy Thursday Friends,
I hope you all have a great day!
I sure am,
Today Kaitlyn from Lil Big Me has made a Modern Princess Line up
Of course I will be blogging them ONE at a time since it only me
and I dont wanna spam everyone!
The first I picked WAS Elsa!
I couldn't blog the Modern princesses without Frozen being the first
As you know frozen is banned from our house. 
It been out did in the house and sadly I couldnt take it anymore
But it doesnt stop me from not blogging and liking the princesses
Kaitlyn did amazing job she even did a rotating snowflake and the jewelry and everything comes with it.
I love it... 
You can pick up your very owned at 



Outfit:.:LBM:. Frost Princess
Hair:CATWA HAIR Elsa [Baby]
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:Forget Me Not. Fancy_4

No comments:

Post a Comment