Saturday, May 17, 2014

Limited 50 Time

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Weekend! I hope you all Enjoying yourself!
I finally made my rounds to limited 50!
For those who don't know what limited 50
It monthly event that open on the 15th of every 
month and there maybe 5-10 creators that 
put something out for 50 people to buy at a resonable price
With that said once the 50 of the items is gone it will 
never be sold again! Usually people tend to "camp" out 
and wait till 12am to get some stuff.. 
So you gotta be early! :D
Anyhow I am actually NOW broke cause there was so much 
stuff there that I wanted. I got most of what I wanted. I did it in two parts
I even picked up a new hair style also from Ploom. I couldn't past it up!
I hope you have a great weekend.. It almost summer so summer stuff is coming out.
Super excited :) 




Credits:
Outfit:[Little Nerds] Vintage Anchor Dress & Boots (LIMITED 50)
Hair:.ploom. Madison - Browns
Skin::GP: Sunburst-Daisy-Makeup 1-Brunette
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Pearl Bracelet:.trinket. ribbon and pearl bracelet - pastel (LIMITED 50)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Cutesy 4

No comments:

Post a Comment