Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Peachy Clean

Happy Wednesday Friends,
Sorry I haven't been able to blog,
I got this cold that I have no idea where it came from!
I think I got it from my nephew birthday party!
It sucks though, I feel like poo, So much going on 
I need get blogging!
Anyhow I decided to blog Glitter Outffiters 
I havent blog her store inwhile.
I found this cute outfit that would be so perfect for the 
spring/summer!
I love love the big oversize tees and the boots and jeans
Great combo!
I paired it up with my braids! I discover last night!
I adore hair like this even if it like old stuff. I still
think it awesome to used for us toddleedoos
since we cant wear alot of rigged mesh it sucks to be honest but eh.
Any how I hope you all have a great week until next time!!


Glitter Outfitters



Credits:
Outfit:{Glitter Outfitters}{Peachy Floral}
Hair:AD - eq dark
Skin: Curio
Shape: Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Ears:**Cute Bytes** Bubbly Pierced ElvenEars
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose::*BABY*: isabel-pose-03

No comments:

Post a Comment