Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lil Crab

Hello Friends,
Happy Saturday Friends!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
It was a busy weekend for me. 
But I was able to do some shopping!
I headed over to Fiction and Fables 
thats is hosted by Hertiage Adoption Agency!
It opened today and run until probably the following month
This round was based on a little crab!
So it was all beached theme..
I got some stuff! Of course I also hit up 
Just Kidding and the rest of the stores!
I paired it up with My shoes from That so Kyoot 
and found this bubble pose at .click.
I couldnt past any of these up!
So be sure to check out All of the events going on
this month!
Until next time




Credits:
Outfit:Dress:jk: Peplum Dress - Purple 
Leggings:jk: Stockings - Purple
Hair:[e] Later - Brown 08 (retired)
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Bracelet:.trinket. nautical hand stamped bracelet - mermaid rare
Ring:.trinket. mermaid silhouette ring - silver rare
Earrings:Turducken - Diamond Studs
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Shoes:That's So {Kyoot} - Vintage Shoes 07 
Pose:.click. Bubble Catch - no glow

No comments:

Post a Comment