Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm The Princess

Happy Wednesday Friends
Decided to blog really quick
I was cleaning my inventory out this week
trying to get all oranzgie and stuff
for camp cause that what they said 
on the camp guide if you lower your inventory
then less stuff will have to load.
Sadly I failed at it so i stop and took a break
I found some stuff in Oh Daisie Folder that I didnt
even open and it really cute just for the summer
Though It closed down i taught it would 
be a great thing to blog!
I picked out I'm The Princess Outfit LOL
Sure am.
Until next time



Credits
Outfit:*oh Daisies* Diva (CLOSED DOWN)
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Golden
Skin:Winter Ravens : Lila Skin 1.0
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose: .click. Cheerful 5

No comments:

Post a Comment