Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What The French Toast!?

Hello Friends,
Blogging from camp!
I got accepted to blog for
Enchanted Bowtique.
If you havent check it out
Please do. 
They have amazing cute deals and amazing clothes
I decided to pick up this What the french toast 
outfit. I taught it was perfect for me since I like to say
that word all the time. LOL
Perfect for the summer and even to wear for Pajamas!
So head over to 
Enchanted Bowtique and pick up your very owned copy!
Sorry I am slow on blogging. I am at camp for the next 4 days!
So please dont freak out if i dont get a blog up!





Credits:
Outfit:::EB:: Kylie
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Katie Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Skin:Winter Ravens : Lila Skin 1.0
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Preppy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment