Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Happy Sunday Friends,
Wow It August!
I can't believe how fast the months are flying.
Well today I ended up having a lazy Sunday.
My mommy is recovering from her surgery she had
so I been spending some time in my pajamas
that Lil big Me put out for Lazy Sunday!
I love the pastel colors.
I am also trying out the ruby-rama 
Balloon Mesh head Bit has put out in her store.
I am in love with it.
Also I paired up with Dream On
I love her dino backpacks she mean for Woodland Gatcha
If you haven't been to this round please go check it out.
It's there first birthday. Tons of stores loads of cute stuff
and tons of money be spent.. Like I did.
I also sporting my brat bracelet from Vicarious Youth. Sometimes I 
tend to be a brat what can I say.
My Late, put out her blogger pack for her gamer typers. I fell in love with it
she did amazing job on them. I love the sounds and animations on them. Be sure to check everything out!
Until next time



Credits:
Outfit:{Lil Big Me} Ashlyn Jammies
Hair:= Hal*Hina = Hair -loretta- [chocolate]
Skin:Winter Ravens : Lila Skin 1.0
Shape:Personal
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Mesh Head:*CB* Baby Mesh Head #1 - BALLOON
Dino Backpack:Dream on - Blue and Green DIno Back Pack
Bracelet:Vicarious Youth - Beaded Word Bracelet (Brat)
Gameboy Typer:[TTT] - OMG Gamer
Pose:.click. Cheerful 1

No comments:

Post a Comment