Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hellooooo world!

Hellos!
My name's Aura and I'm Kaysha's friend!
She said I can add pictures and blog too so this is my first one. :)

We went shopping for Lazy Sunday
and ended up at a nice place called Turkeyduck
No wait...Tur..Tur...Turducken! That's it. Turducken!
I like my outfit because it's got purple in it
and that's my favorite color.
The top has a prim part to it
but I didn't like that part so I left it off.
But I think it still looks good, yes?

And it came with these really pretty shoes, see? *points at her feet*

I got my hair done for free at a store I never heard of before.
But it's really nice and this was a group gift!
So there you go!
Ok bye!




Credits

Hair - Seirin Hair - Mesh Hair mod 2 (Group Gift)
Mesh Avi - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo BabyGirl v2.8
Skin - Cute Bytes - Willow Skin
Eyes - NP - Glass Eyes Raven
Teeth - [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Outfit - Turducken - Bainsley Outfit - Yellow (shoes included)
Earrings - Turducken - Blue Sapphire Studs

No comments:

Post a Comment