Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Puppet Show

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Wednesday
I decided to do a short and simple blog
due to me being sick and is pretty much on bed rest
BLAH I hate being sick.
Aura sent me a blogger pack for her woodland
I know it kinda late and it about to end but
I decided to throw in there and call it good
I love this set the three stands are rare
and there couple different puppets to choose from
even some poofs. They are all animated. How can you not go 
wrong with this LOVELY puppet show..
You can put on show for your parents,friends or even your own stuffed animals
She also made this cute outfit. Of course it has a unicorn and it pink..
Prefect for the puppet show.
So be sure to check it out...






Credits:
Outfit: My Fairytale Outfit {Pink Unicorn} RARE
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Miu" (Type B)(Citrine)
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky (XS)
Mesh avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 
Puppet Show:Aura's My Fairytale Puppet Show
Pose:{tg.} - SillySerious 2

No comments:

Post a Comment