Sunday, October 19, 2014

Beary Pink

Happy Weekend Friends,
Sorry It took me so long to blog!
I had a week off of work,
then back to work, then crazy storms 
was rolling in so I had to prepare for it
Finally I got a chance to blog.
I way behind as usual, my blog folder is filled of stuff
and I just behind.. I will sooner or later catch up I am sure
But anyhow, Paige from Cutiecakes sent me this adorable 
outfit.I love the shoes, I love how it old fashion 
and I love the floral on it also.
I just couldn't pass it up!
Anyhow be sure to stop by 
Cutiecakes and pick up your own copy
Until next time



Credits

Outfit:*CutieCakes* Bailey Romper
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Annette Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Bear:<: oogers=""> Wear-A-Bear Hang Beige (Add Me)
Pose:.click.  Preppy 4

No comments:

Post a Comment