Sunday, October 26, 2014

Enchanted Fairy

Hello Bloggers
Happy Weekend!
OOPS I forgot to blog again!
Sorry Sorry. I know.
It just alot been going on and I been trying to keep busy
Anyhow I seen this cute Enchanted fairy outfit
I had to get it. I love love fairies it one of my 
favorite pixies!
You can find this at the Family Flea Market
I not sure when it ends but I got it at 
Lil Big Me!
I love the color of it, The wings move 
there shoes and even a flower crown 
which I not wearing, Because I fell in loved
with truth new hair!
I love it. I love the spiked bow on it.
Be sure to check out Lil Big Me! I heard she moved her store also
and Don't forget to check out truth hair!
I hope you have a great day until next time



Credits:
Outfit:{Lil Big Me} Enchanted Fairy
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Demelza -  browns
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.click. Classic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment