Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pajama Time

Happy November Friends
Well I know I haven't Blogged
The reason is I am starting up my store again
YAY..
So I been busy with that.
It will be opening soon!
Anyhow Have you been to All the little things?
This round is one of my favorite round
It about sleepovers and pranks and everything Pajamas!
I was like YAY..
I can run around in my jammies and not worry.
I stop at That so Kyoot and picked up this lovely
Pajamas...It comes with a bear to cuddle 
and Guess what guys
ONLY 50L
So be sure to pick up your very own copy.
Until next time



Credits:
Outfit:That's So {Kyoot} - Kelsey Nightie
Hair:[e] Other - Brown 08 (retired)
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.click. Tude 1

No comments:

Post a Comment