Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cash Out Outfit

Happy February Bloggers
I hope you all enjoyed me
blogging in January!
It so great to be back blogging again!
I had so much fun! I will try and do every single 
day blogging so I can get my blogging folder down
I am still determine to do so!
Anyhow this round of All the little thing
is cops and robbers theme 
So I decided to start off with 
Lil Big Me outfit!
Adorable Little Cash Out outfit!
It comes with everything you see in the 
picture and it fits perfect for 
Toddleedoo Baby and Kids!
So be sure to check out this new 
round!
Until Next time





&


Credits:
Outfit:{Lil Big Me} Big Cashout Outfit 
Hair:fri. - Tatum.2 - Browns
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.click.  Playful 3

No comments:

Post a Comment