Friday, January 30, 2015

Glam Girl

Hi Hi Bloggers,
Seems like I am set on 
blogging for people. 7 stores is what I set my limit at
if not I probably would fall behind (not that I already am) 
but I would fall way more behind!
Anyhow I got accepted into Little Stars 
Lily is an amazing desginer and when she was looking
for bloggers i was like YUUS i need to be 
LOLOL.
Anyhow enough rambling
Lily Put out this glam outfit out
Adorable thing! She making it in more 
colors so stay tune for that!

until next time






Credits:
Outfit:* {.:Little Stars.:} * Glam -Pink
Hair:[RA] Fae Hair - Brown Obsession
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                         Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.click.  Hula Girl 2

No comments:

Post a Comment