Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I been everywhere

Hello World!
Happy Monday!
So I got accepted to blog for Rou
For Tiny Trinkets!
For anyone who hasnt heard about this store
you missing out!
She has a lovely accessories and makes it adorable
I am blogging her Woodland gacha and her All the little things!
If you not been to any of these now is the time!
I have on this lovely shirt that from woodland and it say good morning on it
along with some jeans that from buttons and bows because you know when you
travel around the world you tend to get cold! I also holding my country flag
since I am from the USA.. YAY USA.
I paired it up with these awesome wing shoes form all the little things!!!
you can resize everything that you see on me!
So be sure to check out both of these places!!
Thank you Rou for letting me be a blogger 
Until next time

&





Credits:
Outfit:Shirt:{T.T}GoodMorning"English"
Pants:{B&B} Blue jeans pants 
Shoes:{T.T} "Winter" Boots wings&Bows - Wearing the blue wings 
Flag:{T.T} United States of America Flag
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
Hair:*Dura-Girl*31(Chocolate)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Bandaid on my nose:[T.] - Trouble Maker - Dino Bandaid
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Spunky 1

No comments:

Post a Comment