Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Valentines Dresses

Happy Weekend Everyone!
So I sitting here listening to 
my crazy family goof 
and I trying to write 
this blog!
Anyhow mines Rou
made these adorable Valentines
dress and even made the foral
dress for a group dress!
So be sure you get into
the group and get this adorable
dresses!
I hope you have a great weekend 
until next time

 My Valentines Dress In Black

 My Valentines Dress In Floral- Group Gift


My Valentines Dress In Mint





Credit:
Outfit: 1.{T.T}"My Valentine" Dress Black 2.{T.T}"My Valentine"Dress Floral GROUP GIFT 3.{T.T}"My Valentine" Dress Mint 
Hair:(Chemistry) Hair - Chibi (Not Rigged)
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                               Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
                                                       Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:GLITTERATI-kid single pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment