Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spring Dresses

Hello Bloggers,
I am here with another blog!
Woo I am getting my blogging folder down!!
Let me tell you it feels great but again it 
takes some time since I also is running a blogging
group for my store!
Anyhow my mama made these adorable cute spring dresses
as you know it will soon be spring and these dresses are prefect
for spring! She made in both Toddleedoo Kids and Baby 
and it has the sandals with it. I made my own tights cause 
she kinda forgot the undies *laughs*
Be sure to check out her store
It up and running again!!!
She also has these dresses on Marketplace so you either 
can check in world or on there!
Until next time

 Deena Spring Dress In Lilac

 Deena Spring Dress In Pink

Deena Spring Dress In White 





Credits:
Dresses: 1.KJIm Kids: Deena Spring Dress Lilac 2.KJIm Kids: Deena Spring Dress Pink 3.KJIm Kids: Deena Spring Dress White
(all comes with sandals)
Tights:Kaysha's Closet-Tights Hud
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*121*Red Brown
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:PURPLEPose446

No comments:

Post a Comment