Sunday, January 4, 2015

Water Lily Unicorn

Happy New Year Everyone!
So It been so long since I last blogged!
In my other post I said I would be coming back to
blogging for the new year!
Well Here I am.. My Blogging Folder Is Over flowing 
With stuff and I told myself I will be getting all the outfits 
in there blogged rather I like it or not!
So this first outfit is from
KJIM Kids
My Mama made this awhile back before she was even my mom
and has asked me to blogged it and I said I would and it been sitting in my 
blogging folder for a bit! So I decided It was time to show of 
this cute Swim Suit!
Yes You probably thinking it still WINTER!
Well let me tell you something I live in Hawaii so it never snow or anything here
so I will go how my weather is!
Anyhow, I adore this rainbow unicorn! 
I love it very much! 
She did amazing job!
It comes with two different pairs of flip flops
So be sure to check it out! I think she NOW has it on marketplace too

Until Next Time!



Credits:

Outfit:KJIm Kids: Water Lily Unicorn
Hair:-LaViere- Gemma Short Bangs/PaleBlonde
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Body:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:[SC] Pose 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment