Saturday, February 28, 2015

Elliphant

Happy Weekend Friends!
It a busy month this month
with loads of events going on
I told myself I was gonna try and 
keep the ball moving with blogging
for the stores I need to blog for! I hoping
for the best even if it every couple days
I do it! Anyhow I got this adorable
Elliphants from Tiny Trinkets
They come in two colors
BLUE and PINK
I adore these things!
I love the fact that you hold them or even hug them or even dragged them
around when you feeling scared! So be sure to check it out!
Until Next time




Elliphant in blue (draggable) 



Elliphant in pink (Holdable)







Credits:
Outfit::BB: Paisley ToddleeDoo BABY SIZE only
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Yunie" (Citrine)
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Elliphants:{T.T}Elliphant buddies -Blue- AND {T.T}Elliphant buddies -Pink- 
Pose:.click. Dressy 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment