Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kawaii Overload

Happy Tuesday Friends
Well I am whining down The month of February 
Blogs!
It been fun while it lasted! With alot of changes 
good and bad, My stores that I blogged for
has been super understanding that I didn't get my blogs
right on time!
I am so blessed!
Anyhow Little Stars adorable cuteness woodland 
gacha is KAWAII over loaded. While I was unpacking
everything I was so overwhelmed by all the things she put
in her pack! There is 15 things you can win!
I know the round is over BUT you always can 
go to Little Stars Main store and play it there!
Be sure to check it out!
Until Next time
 
 
 
 
The bee rare backpack





Credits:
Outfit:* {.:Little Stars.:} *  Kawaii Dress {Baby & Kids}
Mouthie:* {.:Little Stars.:} * Kawaii Cookie
Hair:.ploom. Cassie (bangs 2) - Blondes
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Backpack:* {.:Little Stars.:} * Bee Backpack RARE
Pose:GlamRus Kidz. Chloe [3]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment