Saturday, July 31, 2010

LOTD July 31st 2010

Heres my look of the day It Been Ages Since I actually Updated anything!!  This may not be the best pic but i am lazy to photoshop and do all that kinda stuff!! anyways I went Crazy on the the Gotcha Fair with Mommy and Bella, It was so much fun, There was alot of stuff  you should go check it out!!!  Also there a Kid Carinval Going on to and you can find loads of kid stuff and Guess what MOST Of the stuff is under 100L.. better stop by before it all Gone and never seen again!!.. 
Hope everyone has a bless and fun weekend and HELLOOOOOOOO August! YAY 

Look Of The Day :)

Skin- LAQ ~ Jennie 01 [Fair] Glow skin (brown brows)
Shape- Riley Made It For me A while Back :D 
Hair- New Hai*Hina Hair-= Hal*Hina = Hair -anju- [chocolate] B
Eyes-Reflections-Glory-Eyes
Outfit-[C*K] Funky Butterfly- Last Week 50friday :D
Mouthie-[TK] Mouth T-rex Kids Carvinal Check it out
Dairy Hold- ::{u.f.o}:: ais's dear diary willa  thinking abuot who 4 My Mommy bought it for me! (at gotcha fair)
My necklace-*LC* E (SS) KIDS -Angel Wing (Daughter) Necklace (mommy got it for me for a gift and i love it)

Thats all for now! Sorry if this a sloppy blog but i am lazy! LOL
Hugs Everyone!
Kaysha


No comments:

Post a Comment