Wednesday, August 18, 2010

thinks if it feels right, it probably is.

Happy Wednesday Everyone, Oops been awhile since i blogged! I been so busy with my move and what not.. so i havent had the time to do anything!! But with that i have to say Things been looking great for me, No matter how many roads or paths it took me i finally am set, Less then 2 weeks and ill be in a new house with help for my mom and what not and i am happy for that atleast i can do stuff now that we are in town! Anyhow, from the last time i blogged i said i was on the panel at maw, well last night i told myself if I dont find anyone then i will just take it down and when i come back from my move then ill look again!! Tho there was a lady standing (wont say cuz i dont wanna get my hopes up and then it doesnt work out) will say after the trial is over!! and i talked with her and we clicked.. very very sweet lady!! We talk alot before we even went on trial.. Which is something i wanted i to do before even trialing with someone!! I myself can be a greedy and needy preson!! so i wanted her to make sure she understand!! Trial has been going great so i am excited!!
Well school starts next week Monday and i am sorta excited but yet idk if ill be in school as much due to my move... but i will try and be there as much as i can!!
Well I am back into breeding bunnies again!! BIG bad IDEA!! i am up in the grove again! LOL
Well thats all for now.. Here is my look of the day!!



LOTD:
Shape-Same as Last Post
Skin-Same as Last Post
Eyes- Same as Last Post
Face Makeup- Same as Last Post
Hair- Truth- Kristy
Outfit-:CANDY: Donnia in Red
Sofa-! Sassafras ! Kiki's Cottage -Pink- Sofa 

Thats all for now.. I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! With Lots of hugs Kaysha

No comments:

Post a Comment