Friday, February 10, 2012

Be Mine Gotcha

Hey Everyone,
Happy Friday! I decided to do another blog! Today I am showing off my cute awesome Valentines day outfit from Babydoll gotcha fest outfit at the Be Mines Gotcha fest. It comes in four colors! I love the fact that it fits for Tiny tots or in babydolls words Bebe! It comes with Bow,Shirt,Shirt skirt and carpis!
I decided to wear another pair of flats from fairytale gardens! Along With my Binky from [b!]  Tumble tots! I dont think he open anymore but you can get his old binkies from market place for 50L! 

Here a picture of my face! Have a great weekend!

LOTD:
Shape:Little Channis
Braws:little julie brows
Skin:~Mynerva~Little Julie Bisque F
Eyes:InSight ~ Clear Blue Eyes
Hair: [e] Play 2 - Brown 03
Outfit:*BB* Sweety {Sweet} Gotcha Fair 
Shoes:.Fg. Jany Pink Flats (tots)
Binky:[b!] - baby pink binky box
Pose:Model 7, Model 44,Model 16
Tiny Tot Hud- Sweet Baby- Size 10


No comments:

Post a Comment