Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mommy's Little Cherub!

Happy Sunday Bloggers,
Wow It been awhile since I actually blogged! Last night my lappie decided it wanted to stop working so I had to reformat my whole thing *sighs* so I am getting EVERYTHING back and it taking me forever! Sorry To my family that wants to spend time. I promise everything WIll be back to normal! Will try and get everything back by tonight!.
Anyhow, I decided to throw on my tiny tot avie and dig through my inventory. I found this lovely outfit from Turducken that is owned by Alka. I love it, Nice and summery and just right! I love the long dress and how the bow just hit on your hair.. Mines mommy called me her Little Cherub :).. Anyhow the hair, It from D!va this month Collarbor88! I love how it has the bun and the pin and what not. JUST perfect for summer! In all you can resize ,change the pin color or even Not wear the pins. I love this looks. Happy Sunday Everyone!

Body Parts:
Shape:Turducken shape-Joy (moded)
Skin:2~Mynerva~Little Milena Bisque/Lash
Eyes:-Belleza- Eyes Eden Green Mel
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Sayaka2" (Type A)(Citrine) (collabor88)
Tattoo Layer:the kid company. lashes. natural.
Tinytot Hud:*Oh Daisies* Growing Toddler HUD 2.8 (size1)

Outfit:
Turducken - Mariposa Dress - Green

Pose:Glittatri pose 44

No comments:

Post a Comment