Friday, May 10, 2013

Green Green And More Green

Hai Bloggers
Happy Weekend! Hope you enjoy your weekend. This week has been busy for me so i havent had the time to blog, I had loads of outfits i wanted to blog but i got lazy of course sighs! I spent my time just cleaning some of my inventory and what not not, then i got side tracked and did something else, Maw has been keeping me BUSY so i been doing that and of course SPENDING time with my family so yah everything been keeping me busy LOL! Oh Daisies is Back *dances* I love her store so much, But anyhow she sent out a cute summer/spring outfit through her group. Go check it out if your in the group and if you want to be in the group hurry before it changes back to charging again! Anyhow happy Weekend...





Outfit:*oh Daisies* Noelle green (group gift)
Hair:fri. - Lucy.2 - Moody Brown
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:Glitteratti-Peace out-4

No comments:

Post a Comment