Monday, May 6, 2013

Under The Sea!

Happy Monday Readers,
Wow A Whole Entire week just flew past our heads and it MONDAY tomorrow. *throws a stick* Anyhow I hope you all had a good weekend. I did.. I went shopping and had my Real Grandma 70th Birthday and spend time with my Nephews since it boys day in HAWAII! anyhow. I went and dropped by the lazy sunday.. You can check it out here.. Lazy Sunday! Things Range from 75- and under.. I also stopped at the Kid Collection Gatcha but that was yesterday and i pick up this cute Romper From Auras and The Octpus and Shark from Little SunShines. I couldnt help it when i got it i started singing the song UNDER THE SEA LOL.. Anyhow go check it out.. Have a great week!





Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Rye
Outfit:*Aura's* Aurora Elle Romper in Pink
Shark*Little SunShine* Shark plush - Painted sea
Octpus:*Little SunShine* Octopuss - Green Square
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:Glittarti-Kid Single-5

No comments:

Post a Comment