Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Will Always Love You

Happy Monday Bloggers,
I hope you all have a great week! I hope you all had a great weekend and didnt spend to much money on the acrade! I finally stop yard saling i got what i wanted and is very pleased. Anyhow I went and done my lazy sunday this week. SunAnn the owner of - Marmelade - made this cute adorable out fit just for summer, I dont like to much tank tops for kids i dont know that just me but this outfit is to cute to pass up for Wacky Wednesday it still out! Cant go wrong, It comes with everything shown in the picture. I also LOVE the Moccasins i never owned Moccasins in real so i like how they are detail here in second life made by SunAnn! Be sure to check it out Here! Enjoy your Week everyone Until Next time!




Credits
Outfits:-- Marmelade - Sally - Aqua
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*138*Mocha
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Trailer:floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / coral- Passed Acarde Gatcha
Pose:[SC] pose 3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment