Saturday, June 22, 2013

Me and My Teddy Getting All Ready!

Aloha Bloggers,
Happy Weekend! So I decided to blog today cause I was bored and there not much to do.I worked at maw and Amy Gesture Palace and clean some of my inventory bleh it a mess again. I decided i gonna just box everything up in my Object folder and pull out what I need maybe that will work LOL! Anyhow we got our cabins, I not in any of my Sisters or Wifey cabin but it okies we will be in eachother heart while we there. I sure. I am in Cabin four and also the color is PINK! *dances and screams* LOL It Less then two weeks before camps actually starts. I am excited.  Mama and Daddy help me with getting some of my camp stuff and also aunty Valley and Unki Jake did too. Blessed them little hearts thank you so much for all the help that you guys did for me! Anyhow moving on, I was digging through my inventory and i found this cute outfit from Baby Princess, I camped for it on her camp chairs and it come with everything even the bear. I love it just perfect for summer. I went and found a cute camping ground and snap a picture. I need get back to cleaning my inventory but i wanted to update and blog for a bit. So enjoy your weekend. One more week till July! Oh time has fly!






Credits:
Outfit::*BABY*: Florina {TDD}
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*140*Gold Blonde
Ears:**Cute Bytes** Bubbly Pierced ElvenEars
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:.click.  Playful 5

No comments:

Post a Comment