Sunday, September 22, 2013

Key To My Heart Skelotop Tops

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Lazy Sunday! I hope you all had a great week I know I did. I woke up this morning to Candii Destiny approving my appication to blog for her and I got super excited. I love her store alot! She makes adorable cute girl toddleedoo clothes, Boy clothes, Poses and so much more! This Week for Lazy Sunday she put out some cute Skelotops for us girls in two different sizes one long and one short in 7 colors you can choose from, So of course I choosen purple! I put it on and found different leggings and boots to go with it.  You can find her Lazy Sunday Here for 45L a peice or the fatpack is 250!
I mixed and match it with different leggings from baby pie and the boots also! The sun glasses oh daisie march hunt! So here you have it of Candii Kitten Lazy Sunday Until next time! 




Shirt:{C*K] Skelotops Toddleedoo Only PURPLE 
Leggings:*Baby pie* Caitlyn Leggings -Baby
Boots:*baby Pie* Caitlyn Bootie
Glasses:*oh Daisies* Animal Craze Kini' Sunglasses
Hair:tram  C409 hair / cork 
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.5)
Pose:.click.  Classic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment