Thursday, September 26, 2013

Socks and Panda

Aloha Bloggers,
I was going to write this blog yesterday but I ended up calling it a night due to the flu shot I had in real and it still sore, but I think i can mange it. Anyhow I have looked in my inventory and told myself what can I wear today and what can i blog since I dont have nothing to wear *chuckles* yah right I have loads of stuff to wear I just dont where they at or I forgot I bought it.. I found this cute panda outfit at style me! If you havent heard about style me! it like a monthly sale where degsiners put something out for 76L. It super cute and there tons of stuff. you can find it here!  I love pandas and when I seen it I had to put it on of course i forgot about it. LOL  This outfit is from oo0.Tiny Hiney.0oo I never heard about this store before but I taught it was adorable. I have mixed and matched again Candii handed me her Wacky Wednesday This week. You can find her Wacky Wednesday Here This week Wacky Wednesday is Knitted socks! They come in 7 different colors You can choose from, and Guess what it only 25L a pair YOU cant go wrong! I paired her white socks up with this outfit. I taught it was super cute. There you have this week Wacky Wednesday From Candii Kitten and Style me!


Outfit:::Panda Flutterfly::TD Baby (Style Me)
Hair:fri. - Tatum.2 - Thoughtful Brown
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.5)
Socks:{C*K} Knit Sox Separates BABY *White* (WACKY WEDNESDAY) 
Pose:Glitterati Poseball PP1

No comments:

Post a Comment