Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Coma

Hello Bloggers,
Oi I havent blogged in weeks and I been super BUSY with everything! It been crazy! Anyhow how much of you heard about this Candy Fair that going on? I knew when my mama told me about it I got super excited because I heard the word CANDY! I mean who doesnt love candy? I know I do. But will regret it laters cause i will Have to see the denist *huffs* This Fair Has three sims! Amazing Job! It like i am playing candy land! *laughs* Amzing Desginers There tons of kids and adults stuff there also! You may want to go take a look around! There even Gatchas. YES i said Gatchas* 
Here the SURL 

I have loads to show you. I picked out some of my favorites!
I pulled out my Lovely bed that my mama made for me awhile back when she had Tiny Spaces open! Oh how i missed her store! I pulled out half deer and Oceaina sharks Click Buglets Geek Mango Cheeks and Berries Inc! 
So be sure you Check out this lovely fair that going one!

Outfit:~*Buglets*~ TD Purple Cotton Candy Nightgown (Candy Fair)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Headband:Berries Inc. candy headband {RARE !!}(Candy Fair)
Sleep Mask:~*Buglets*~ Yummy Birthday Cake Sleep Mask RARE (Candy Fair)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.5)
Pose:.click. My Lollipop-Pose 2 (Candy Fair)
Sharks:~Oceania~ Bubblegum Candy Plushie Shark,~Oceania~ Berry Blue Candy Plushie Shark (Candy Fair)
Gummibears:*~*HopScotch*~* Yummi Bear - Apple,*~*HopScotch*~* Yummi Bear - Cherry RARE (Candy Fair)
Bunny:[geek.] Squeak'ems-Pet -I'ma Bunneh RARE (Candy Fair)
Bed::TS:. Kay <3 bed="" br="" colors="" not="" open="" primary="" s="" store="">
Bird:+Half-Deer+ Ice-Creamaholic Birdy -Sugar Cone- Sherbet (Candy Fair)
My Nails:{Petite Bowtique} Jelly Bean Nails ToddleeDoo


No comments:

Post a Comment