Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lil Bun Bun

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I know I did. Sadly It was lazy and I just wasnt in a mood to do anything but lay in bed and just snuggle up to my real kitty! Always Sounds good right! Anyhow lets see. So much to do and so little time to play around! Now that I have a trial family which is going amazing, Just taught i would let you guys know! It about to end in like two days! I couldnt be anymore happier then I am! Mama got me this cute adorable outfit from Button and Bows which is out for Wacky Wednesday this week. Which is 74L! I love it cause it has a bunny on it and of course it in purple and JUST in time for fall and winter! I love the bunny ears on the hoodie! It adorable. You can pick up your very own HERE! Hurry down and come and get yours before Bri Changes the price!
Until Next time!

Credits:
Outfit::BB: BunBun Toddleedoo only
Hair:**Cute Bytes** DadeeDoo Hair - TODDLEEDOO - Browns
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:[SC] Pose 3.3

No comments:

Post a Comment