Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Boo

Hello Bloggers,
Mid week is here! Only one more week till October is done! wow where the heck has time gone! we only have two more months then it will be the New Year! I am super excited actually I want to put aside all of my old memories and just start fresh! Anyhow I hope you all got your super duper Wacky Wednesday Shopping done. I know I did! Kyia is gone for two weeks so I am trying to suprised her and trying to get a bunch of stores on the list! Anyhow If you would like to be in Wacky Wednesday Please Message me Kaysha Yootz! 
Moving on to my lovely outfit, Munckin Toes Open back up, this was one of my favorite stores awhile back when she was open! She makes the most adorable clothes ever! When I seen she had open back up i was like OMG no way get out of here. hahaha So of course i ran to her store and looked around to see what she has. She has tons of stuff and even skins and guess what it very low prices. You can find her lovely store here! This week for Wacky Wednesday She put out adorable Pumpkin Boo Outfit for Just in time for Halloween. Sadly It only fits Toddleedoo babies But I sure she will make more for toddleedoo kids.! The price on this lovely outfit is 50L. How can you not pass this up! Get now before she changes it over! 
Until Next time

Credits:
Outfit:*Munchkintoes* Pumpkinboo-TD-BABY ONLY
Hair:[Love Soul] Hair*115*Cocoa(Click to resize)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose::*BABY*: tdd-simple-pose-03

No comments:

Post a Comment