Friday, October 25, 2013

Witch And Famous

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Aloha Friday! It the Weekend and it time to party *laughs* I hope you enjoy your weekend off this weekend! I think Im gonna tackle my inventory this weekend and get it all put away and stuff. But I dont know, I start doing it and it a HUGE mess after and I get lazy! *sighs* Owells! Aubree handed me this lovely outfit the other day and I promise her I would blogged it, And It been just crazy, I busy working or doing something! I got a new trial family so I been spending time with them. They are super amazing and I love them to death. So I been juggling things around left and right! But As trial mama said "she gonna put me in timeout from working" laugh! 
Come Down to Glitter Outfitters and picked up this adorable cute outfit just in time for halloween! I matched it up with a lovely witch hat from Baby Pie! 
Here you have it until next time


Credits:
Outfit:{Glitter Outfitters}{Witch & Famous}{Toddleedoo}
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Mayumi3" (Type B)(Citrine)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Hat:*Baby Pie* Witchy Hat
Pose::*BABY*: gifty-pose-01

No comments:

Post a Comment