Sunday, November 17, 2013

WinterBerry

Hola Bloggers,
Happy Sunday! Lets see things has been crazy for me. But that means I need catch up on alot! First things first, Trial Ended with my Amazing mama! The other day! To be honest I never had a trial end in blue in a long time so I was super excited! The Family is MASSIVE huge but I love everyone! I am still getting to know them each day but it has been amazing for me! I never had such a supportive mother in ages that supports me in whatever. I am so glad that I have that bond with her! Also I got back my old daddy. Zomg I missed him so much! he like the best daddy ever! I am so happy my second life is finally getting now to the happiness of how I want!. I just taught I would share what been going on!
Moving on the Toddleedoo Mall has been going great, but knowing me I think I kinda hard on myself because like Im gonna fail and gonna have to close down the mall because I cant afford the rent or something! But it coming along great i know i can do it, just sometimes i over think things!
Outfit time. I put this lovely cute WinterBerry oufit on from Baby Pie. Something about me since i live in hawaii is stuck to summer clothes so you hardly find me in Winter clothes. I would love to have snow falling and stuff but i think i just not really ready for that to happen. LOL I love how Gabby made this outfit. it adorable and it fits kids and baby toddleedoo, It was one of the sales out there I sure dont remember but you can go check it out at her mainstore Here

There you have it until next time! 


Credits:
Outfit:*Baby Pie* Winterberry TD
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Rene Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Nose Tattoo:[Little Nerds] Little Nose Heart - RED
Cheeks Tattoo:.: Petite Bowtique :. Chilly Face W/ Glitter
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Sweet_2

No comments:

Post a Comment