Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dreaming Of White Christmas

Hola Bloggers,
Oh Gosh I been so behind on blogging I am super sorry! I hope things are good with you! Things are great with me, Beside the fact I am without a family again! I honestly think this family thing is not for me since its me that causes the problems. Thats fine though I have people that have my back and been supportive through it all. I not gonna lie though after everything I slowly but surely is finding out who my true friends are! But anyhow enough with me venting! I will make sure it best for me! I gonna move forward and stand tall! 
Anyhow today I am blogging an old buglet outfit that she made in October for the tricky treat gatcha. She did amazing job the rare was a custom outfit! It has different sweat shirts and jeans and boots and bows! I not sure if she put it out in the store or not but I'm sure if you ask her then maybe she will! I paired it up with Tic Tac Toe Prince froggy that she made for Wacky Wednesday! This thing is super cute. It comes in four different ways. I decided to wear it on my head. He also moves and corak too.. It super cute. You should check it out!. I hope everyone has a great week! See you all next time!


Credits:
Outfit:~*Buglets*~ TD Kaysha Vintage Custom Sweater and Jeans
Hair:[e] Details - Brown 08 (not in stores no more)
Shape:Custom 
Skin:Curio 
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Head Froggy:[TTT] Ribbit the Frog Prince (Head)
Pose:Forget me not- Sweet-5

No comments:

Post a Comment