Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy December,Glitter Outffiters Is Made Her Around To The BubbleGum Alley

Happy December Everyone!
I hope you all had a great Novemember! I know I did. I got adopted and I got my daddy back and It was amazing to have a family that loves and cares for me in every single ways! Anyhow moving along Glitter Outfitters has made her round at the BubbleGum Alley! She made some cute boots in 6 different colors. Blue,Green,Pink,Purple,White And Yellow! I choose my favorite color PURPLE. I matched it up with the winter collection she has up in her mainstore. I couldnt be anymore happier with this combo! I love the turtle neck and denmin skirt with leggings and fuzzy boots! I right away went to a winter sim and look to find a place to take a picture! Make sure you take a look at the BubbleGum Alley before the next round starts! Here is the landmark!

You Also Can Get the Winter Collection At her MainStore


Credits:
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*130*Ash Brown
Skin:Curio
Shape: Personal Made for me
Turtle Neck:{Glitter Outfitters}{Turtleneck}{Purple}{Baby}
Skirt:{Glitter Outfitters}{Ruffle Skirt}{Medium}{Baby}
Leggings:{Glitter Outfitters}{Knit Leggings}{Purple}{Clothing HUD}
Boots:{Glitter Outfitters}{Nordic Boots}{Cheetah Purple} (BUBBLE GUM ALLEY)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Necklace:My Little Girl My daddy got me this for my birthday!
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Quirky Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment