Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blue Kitty At Bubble Gum Alley!

Hello There!
I totally forgot to blog Miss Aubree Sparkles Bubblegum Alley 
Outfit! She got three different ones! I got to model for her in this one it the blue kitty! I love it it comes with a long sweater boots and leggings! For the price of 199L You cant go wrong! Hurry before the round ends! You can get the outfits from Bubble Gum Alley
I love the fact that it has a kitty on it! I guess all my January Blogs gonna be about kitties! *giggles* I ended up pairing it up with these cute kitty ears from I think it was OMG Gatcha! 
So go head and check out this stuff and until next time!

Credits:
Outfit:{Glitter Outfitters}{Stripe Kitty}
Hair:[e] Victoria - Brunettes
eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Cheek Sparkles:*oh Daisies* Cheek Sparkles (CLOSED)
Kitty Ears:-TartCake- BooBoo Kitty EarMuffs Blue/White
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Munchkin_4

No comments:

Post a Comment