Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pink Kitty

Hello Der,
So I bored so I decided to blog! 
What has been going on? 
Thinks? 
Alot has been going on actually but I just been taking it day by day.
I got another family! This time I went on the 7 day trial and ended it when it was done and over with because i didnt wanna rush it in any way. Amazing mama! I love her dearly! I love all my sisters and family members! We have so much fun together!
I decided ill go and look over at Button and bows and i found this cute pink kitty outfit. Most of you know im in LOVE with kitties and all the animals i possbily could have right! I bought it. This outfit come with kitty stocking and everything. Guess HOW much it is. 63L how can you NOT get this? I am so in love with it. I matched it up with a new [e] Hair that came out. FYI I had to resize it myself to fit me. There you have it until next time! toddles


Credits:
Outfit::BB: Purrfect ToddleeDoo only
Hair:[e] Victoria - Brunettes
Shape:Made custom for me
Skin:Curio
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Wings:~ Kawaii ~ Chibi Wings (Set One) - Rainbow RARE (WOODLAND GATCHA)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose: one in the pose stand

No comments:

Post a Comment