Sunday, February 16, 2014

First Day Of School

Hi Bloggers,
Well tomorrow (Monday) is Kaysha first day of school! Normally I dont signed up for school unless I dont have nothing rather to do. But since my twinny wanted to do a school and OSE closed down and HKE hasnt open yet! we deiced to go with Richmond Elementary! Mr landon the owner has open his owned school. I am super excited to see how this goes! There so much classes! the most i am excited for is cheer,ballet and hip hop class and also cooking! The Tution for this school is 250 per month. Amazing deal cant beat that! 
They had there open house this past weekend sadly I didnt get to see or joined them but I did see some of the pictures on facebook! 
We dont have school uniforms just yet, BUT we do have some spirit shirts to go with it. So of course I paired it up with some jeans and Buglets Backpack she made for limited 50! I couldnt passed it up! 
You can get the Backpack from Here
And you can signed up for school Here
I also grabbed the first day of school pose from .click. I taught this would go perfect with what I want to be when I grow up!


Credits:
Outfit: Shirt:[RES] Polo Shirt - TODDLEEDOO 
Jeans:.click. Prank Squad - Orange (took the pants to use)
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*145*Mocha
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.7)
Shoes::*BABY*: Lovely Sneakers
BackPack:~*Buglets*~ Vintage Blue Backpack (Limited 50)
Pose:.click. First Day 1 and First day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment