Monday, February 17, 2014

Heart To Heart

Hola Bloggers,
Thank you everyone that read my first day of school! It was great to begin with! Just had some little small problems but it was over all great! I met great friends, I have great people at school with me inculding my twinny and my forever wifey and wifey! 
Moving on, I had this outfit in my inventory and I totally forgot about it, Which normally happens cause then i find it again and then i can do oldies but goodies blog again and break out the old stuff *chuckles* 
This outfit from babypie! You cant passed up any of her cuteness! I paired my hair with a ploom hair. I love it it super cute and adorable! I love the fact you can put the little arrow cupid pin in your hair!. I know it valentines hair but, i taught it would look cute with this out!
Here you have it until maybe tomorrow. I gonna start blogging more! 

Credits:
Outfit:*Baby Pie* Little Brown Bear TD
Hair:.ploom. Hart - Browns
Shape: Personal
Skin: Curio
Eyes: IKON
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.7)
Earrings:Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Gemstone
Pose:.click. Hula Girl 2

No comments:

Post a Comment