Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bouncing Into March

Hello Bloggers,
So this week has been crazy, I ended up going to the Irish Gatcha and limited 50 and all the little things and got some cool stuff. Most of you know Im a shopping type of girl that loves to have everything and anything.
I sprung over at all the the little things and picked up a couple of things. Then i srpung over to limited 50 and picked up some things
and spend hours and hours at the Irish gatcha and got millions of things. 
Anyhow I am in love with this outfit from Baby Coture.
I love that Kylei has put some cute ruffles on these sandals along with making it springy colors i also matched it up with ploom hair which speaking of which they are having a 50% off sale only this weekend. I have all the hair i want.. Then i paired it also up with sugarbee boombox. I love this thing. When you walk it plays some kinda beat it super cute.. Well here you have it until next time
Btw I finally got my computer to work with my aunt net sso i hoping it works good for me.. :) 
Credits:
Outfit:bC - March Limited - TD (LIMITED 50)
Hair:.ploom. Vanellope - Browns
Shape:Personal
Skin: Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Radio:[~SugaBees~] Boom Poof Radio (Alice)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Quirky_4

No comments:

Post a Comment