Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I believe I Can Fly

Hola Bloggers,
So I been slacking on blogging right now. Nothing much has happen beside I did closed down my store for a little bit. I made a mistake and it just was time for me to focus on me and relearn everything again! I spent hours of debating on closing it or not. It was the best for me. 
But moving on I went shopping at all the little things and I stop and picked up and outfit from Dappers & Darlings I couldnt passed it up. it to cute. I love how she made it springy and just pastel colors..
I matched it up with Just kidding Baby Jesus Sandals and Horns from Half deer and my binky!
I cant get over how cute these sandals are. I gonna get them all eventually!
Credits:
Outfit:{D&D} ToddleeDoo: Sally Capris: Pink Floral
Hair:[e] Later - Brown 08 (no longer in stores)
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Binky:*oh Daisies* Ultimate BinkyBoo-K(curls) (CLOSED)
Horns:+Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Sweet Lolita RARE (ARCADE)
Sandals:jk: Baby Jesus Sandals - Snow
Pose:.click.  Classic 3 (m)

No comments:

Post a Comment