Monday, March 31, 2014

Goodbye March, Hello April

Hai Bloggers,
Yay I am on a rolled of blogging! I got my blogged in yesterday! Today I am blogging something I taught was super duper cute! I couldnt passed it up!
Briyana from Button and Bows put a lovely cute outfit at All the little things!~ If you dont know what it is. It a event that just started making theme events where like 10-15 stores put an outfit out for 50L! I ran over there because even though i dont watch Game of Thrones this round it was Game of thrones so. I went to see if i could find any cute lovely princess/dragon things. and i found this lovely Maisie outfit that i couldnt pass up. It come with a crown with pink cute jewels and of course i couldnt have the bunny cakes in there with me. I love these things... 
This also my last blog of March. It was okie month. There was some rough patches and some good patches. BUT most of all I made it through. 


Landmarks to:


&


Credits:
Outfit::BB: Maisie ToddleeDoo only (ATLT)
Hair:>TRUTH< Nolene - chocolate
Skin:Curo
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Bunny Cupcake:[TTT]  Cookies & Cream Bunny RARE (woodland Gatcha)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click. Dressy 4 1

No comments:

Post a Comment