Sunday, March 30, 2014

Love Bites!

Hey Bloggers,
I am back in blogging again! 
Missed me? I hope you did!
Let jump right into things!
I seen Sugar and Spice was hiring for bloggers for of course I ended up filling out a notecard and sending it to her hoping and praying I would get the spot and I did! Thank you so much Lily, for choosing me!
If you havent heard about Sugar And Spice now is your chance. 
She has adorable cute outfits, She also came out with Sailor moon outfits. YES I said it Sailor moon outfits! They are 100L each and you cant go wrong. It very detail and you look like one of them sailor moon. 
I went and picked up this Love Sucks Outfit. I taught this fitted me right now. I have a bunch of stuff going on and I decided ill go bit emo but not to much. I love the long cardi she put in this outfit, and the low rise kinda tee she put under it. But guess what Friends this outfit is ONLY 50L for this entire thing! 
So be sure to stop by and pick up your very own copy 

Moving On, Miss Late Bliing has sent me her April round of Woodland Gatcha which starts on April 1st! This round is eastery! So anything eastery, chocolate bunny related and MISS late went all out on hers. She did these cute Lovely Bunny cupcakes in Millions different flavors and you can either wear them on your head or hold them! I love these things. There super cute and adorable. Be sure to pick up yours and share them with your firends!! 


I paired them up with the love bites outfit i couldnt get over the fact that this outfit is hecka cute. So here you have it until next time which I probably will see you in April. 



Credits:
Outfit:lOVE bITES-(S&S)
Hair:fri. - Tatum.2 - Thoughtful Brown
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Bunny Cupcakes:[TTT] Kiwi Bunny (HOLDING) [TTT] Blueberry Bunny (HEAD)
Glitter Cheeks:*oh Daisies* Cheek Sparkles (CLOSED)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Darling_1

No comments:

Post a Comment