Friday, March 7, 2014

My 220th Blog Post

Hello Bloggers,
Sorry I been slacking on this thing called blogging! I been so behind on loads of things, I am trying to get back into groove of things! School has been taking my time over, Not gonna lie it been amazing, It also keeps me busy! I also cut back on making clothes! I guess You can say I only do Wacky Wednesday, Lazy Sunday And 50 Friday And All the things and woodland gatcha. It enough for me, I guess you can say!
But moving on, let see, I dugged in my inventory and found this cute outfit from Winter ravens! It was one of her Challange thingy she done! I think it was last month, I not to sure. BUT just fyi you need put undies under the dress cause you know you dont want people seening all your bits.. I love it. I love the color, the see thru skirt with the anklet, I paired it up with sweet baby paci! I dont hardly ever use my binky as much since i am VERY happy with my family! But i taught it was cute to go with it! Also Got my lovely school bracelets on... Gotta show my school spirit! 
Until Next time

Credits:
Outfit:Winter Ravens : CreatorsChallenge: Kit Challenge : Kit Outfit
Hair:[ploom] Lora - Mocha
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Paci:Sweet Baby - Pacifier 6 colors - MESH - MD2 - V2.0 SMALL
Braclet:[RES] RP WristBand - DETENTION INMATE
Necklace:-G[b]R- Besties Necklace ~Friends (ONLY ON MARKET PLACE)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click. Sassy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment