Monday, March 3, 2014

Unicorn Love

Aloha Bloggers,
Oh man it Arcade time! Of course it been full since it the first couple of days. Sadly I told myself I just gonna go to yardsales and not even bother trying to get to the Arcade since it gonna be full for a bit! I got everything I wanted But couple of the kitties that I will try and see if I can get sooner or laters! I got this Puggly Rare Unicorn from one of the yardsales I ended Up screaming and shouting because this one is the only one I wanted beside the bunny! I got all of the boogers bears I am I excited about also! I hope you all dont get to broke like i did! 
Until next time 
Credits:
Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Nessie Limited Outfit
Hair:^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Julia Hair [1]
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Glasses:-SneeK- Geeky Glasses
Puggly Unicorn:.Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} [BOX] RARE (This March Arcade)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose::*BABY*: isabel-pose-02

No comments:

Post a Comment