Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Follow Your Dreams

Hello Friends,
Well I went and head over to Sugar And Spice
I picked up a couple of stuff while I was there
I decided since I was in a blogging mood I would throw on something 
from here and blogged it!
I ended up picking up a tank top and pair of jeans!
I love this tank top!
One of my sayings when I am down,
Follow your dreams, To me this means when you follow your dreams it may come true
I always say to myself to never give up because we will get through it.
Anyhow I paired it up with a dark blue jeans 
And My sneakers from Baby Princess!
Both of the Jeans and Tank Top Was
25L each and there was three other different ones.
So hurry and stop by


Credits:
Outfit:
Tank:follow your dreams black baby (sugar&spice)
Jeans:jeans blue (sugar&Spice)
Shoes::*BABY*: Lovely Sneakers
Hair:[LeLutka]-SURAVI hair - Bournville
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Pose:Forget me not_Quirky 4

No comments:

Post a Comment